THE INSURANCE SUPERMARKET COMPLAINTS POLICY
The Insurance Supermarket Limited is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest possible level of customer service. We do, however, understand that you may feel that we have not met these standards. Our complaints procedure allows us to effectively deal with customer dissatisfaction in a timely manner.
If you have a complaint about our service, please contact us by:
Writing to: The Insurance Supermarket Limited, Victory Business Centre, Somers Road North, Portsmouth, PO1 1PJ.
Phone: 0333 577 5433
We may record and monitor calls.
If your complaint cannot be resolved straightaway we will:
- Acknowledge receipt in writing within 5 working days, confirming our understanding of your complaint and informing you who will be handling it. We will also give you the opportunity to provide any further information or documents.
- Depending on the nature of your complaint, within two weeks of receipt we will either:
- Contact you in writing, explaining what we have done to resolve the issue and what to do if you are not happy with the outcome.
- Contact you in writing, providing you with an update to your complaint, what we are doing to try and resolve it and what the timescales are likely to be.
- Contact you in writing, informing you that we have not upheld your complaint and what you can do to escalate it if you are not happy.
THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE
If you’re dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review free of charge, but you must do so within six months from the date of The Insurance Supermarket Limited’s final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) will only consider your complaint once you’ve tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we’ll do all we can to help.
Further information on the services provided by the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found on their website: or alternatively,
Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9S
Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123